CLEAN ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- We strive to create a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for all our clients. Though the practice is your own on your mat, it is done in community and we ask that all clients respect our clean environment policy to ensure for an easeful and peaceful experience for everyone. Please be respectful of the small practice space, and the deep breaths taken by your fellow yogis… no perfume, artificial fragrances, excess use of essential oils, fragrant lotions, or other pungent smells including personal body hygiene. Powerful scents on you or your yoga gear can lend toward a distracting environment for those with sensitivities or allergies.
- Lila East End Yoga steps up to this policy by using only non-toxic organic cleaners, light use of essential oils to scent and clear the air, and purchasing products from companies committed to sharing with their clients a full list of their healthy ingredients and strong environmental missions.
- For more information about general guidelines of practicing at our space, please see our General Guidelines.
CLASS CARD POLICIES
- Sharing Passes: You may bring a friend or family member and let them use a class on your 10 Class Pass. Please note, the monthly unlimited passes can not be shared.
- Class Cards are our way of supporting you in a regular yoga practice and your way of supporting us in offering regular yoga classes. We count on you using your classes within the allotted time frame.
- EXTENSIONS CAN ONLY BE GRANTED FOR EMERGENCY AND SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, THOUGH THE REQUEST MUST BE MADE BEFORE YOUR CARD EXPIRES. We must receive your request in writing at least a week before the expiration date on your card.
- REFUNDS: In cases of illness or emergency circumstance, refunds for unused, non-expired classes may be granted, minus a $15 processing fee. Please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERIES CLASS POLICIES
- Series classes offer our clients a special focused class, i.e. prenatal yoga, little one yoga, beginners series, etc. If a series class is missed, it does not get applied to another series or another class.
- REFUNDS: In cases of prolonged illness or emergency circumstance, refunds for unused, non-expired series may be granted, minus a $15 processing fee. Please submit your request in writing.
SPECIAL WORKSHOP AND CLASS POLICIES
- Please register in advance. There are three ways to register:
- 1 – ONLINE. Available up to one hour before the event begins.
- 2 – IN PERSON. At the studio, either before or after a class
- 3 – BY PHONE. Please call us at (207) 329-4604 at least 24 hours before the event.
- Please see General Refund Policies above. In addition to those guidelines, for sold out events, if less than 48 hours notice, NO REFUND.
- Workshops are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations will be posted on our website and online registration will be closed.
- Class cards will not be accepted for special series classes and no make-ups or refunds are available for missed sessions. If you are unsure, please ask about our policies for a specific series when you register.
- More than 48 hours: full refund minus 15% admin fee (min. $10, max. $50) if paid with credit card
- 24-48 hours notice: full credit to account for future purchases (minus admin fee as noted above)
- Less than 24 hours: 50% credit to account for future purchases (minus admin fee as noted
- Our schedules are subject to change. Please check the studio, the website and our phone message for updates about changes, cancellations and studio holidays/closings.
- Class Cancellation Due to Weather: In the event of a Nor-easter or other big weather in our area, closing updates will be made online on our class schedule, on our Facebook page, as well as an e-newsletter being sent out to our mailing list (you can sign up for our mailing list here on our site if you are not yet on it). Otherwise, you can safely assume that the class is on as scheduled. Please use your own judgment in deciding
whether to travel or not in bad weather.
- We look forward to welcoming you to Lila East End Yoga!