Seasonal Cleansing: Yoga, nutrition, detoxification, and connection.
Fall and Spring are perfect times to give your body a pause and internal reset. In the Fall, Mother Nature begins letting go of the bounty of summer’s growth and prepares for deep rest of the winter months, we too can benefit from shedding excess heat built up from the summer months, feel supported by the bounty of harvest, and settle into allowing for deep rest. In the Spring, the sprouts are prolific and the earth around is wanting to feed us with fresh, crisp, and alive food to give us a boost of energy from the long, dark, and cold winter days.
Join us for a seasonal 3 week cleanse experience of intentional practice, eating, and being in order to embrace your optimal health and wellness. Feel deeply supported as we work in community to feel vibrant, awake, and more conscious in our physiology.
- Create clean spaces externally and internally
- Improve digestion
- Train the mind and body to be attracted to eating whole, seasonal foods
- Reduce cravings for sugar, caffeine + processed foods
- Improve your metabolism
- Balance hormones
- Align with your intuition about how to best nourish your body
- Shed excess heat, weight, and stress
- Connect to others interested in upleveling their health
“Deep nourishment is essential to light up your sensitive biochemistry. Poor nourishment leads your mind and emotions from discontent to despair and your body from lethargy to disrepair.” – Cate Stillman, Body Thrive